We are pleased that you have chosen us for your driver education. We strive to do the absolute best in preparing our students for testing and helping them along the way. We offer road test services at DMV locations in our area. When you test with us, you will be using our vehicle for testing. We ask students to arrive between 15 and 30 min early for their road tests.
ROAD TEST ELIGIBILITY
You are eligible to take the road test based on your age, behind-the-wheel experience and the type of classroom program you have completed. The requirements are:
1) Complete a classroom program at a driving school (5hr Pre-licensing Class)
2) Have a New York learners' permit
3) Be ready for the road test
SCHEDULING A ROAD TEST
Please call our office to book your road test
CANCELLING A ROAD TEST
Road tests cannot be cancelled or rescheduled within 7 days. Students trying to cancel within this time will be marked as a no show and be required to be a DMV $40 rescheduling fee and pay for another test.
Road tests cancelled less than 14 days from the test date will be subject to a 50% charge to re-schedule.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROAD TEST AT OUR SCHOOL
1) Learner's Permit (original)
2) Face Mask
3) Comfortable shoes or sneakers
4) Eyeglasses or contact lenses (if necessary)
6) Certificate of Conclusion of your 5hr Pre-licensing Class
WE HAVE A NO-REFUND POLICY FOR ROAD TEST FEES.